Back and here to stay!

14:32

Back again and I am positive I am here to stay, that is surely a pinky promise! Its been a roller coaster year, full of mixed emotions and a hand full of ups and downs; however one thing will always remain the same, and that is my love for fashion. My absence from this blog has been positive in some ways and negative in others but i shall not dwell on it any longer, instead my quest will carry on, and my journey in fashion will continue.


I am very excited to be just in time for my favourite season, my head is bursting with ideas and inspirations all eager to splurge out all at once! But i'll be sure to take it one step at a time, and provide all my readers with some fantastic posts.

So stay posted and enjoy my journey 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Search

.